Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yay Timely Posts!

Hi all, guest blogger Kate here! As Anya noted in her post, I got sick of waiting and waiting and waiting to hear about Anya's running adventures on her blog. I'm sure you all feel the same way. However, one of the many benefits of being Anya's roomie is that I often get to see Anya's running adventures as they unfold in real life. For my first ever post, I will share a very recent example: this evening, Anya ran into my room while I was dutifully studying (ok, ok, watching buffy) because she just had to show me how her running jacket matched her running shoes (both were a weird teal color) and her running shirt matched her running watch (both maroonish or something - the light is not that great in my room) and how, generally, everything she was wearing jived extremely well together. I think this is all very funny because I have been running for going on eight years now and am fairly confident that I have never walked out of the door to go for a run wearing anything that even remotely matched.

Ok, over and out for now, but I promise to try my very best to uphold my sacred oath as guest blogger and keep you all informed of Anya's running adventures!

No comments: